A funeral is very personal and many people have specific requests. We can guide you through pre planning your funeral requirements and recording your wishes.
Planning for later life is never an easy thing to do, but it can be comforting and reassuring to know that you have taken care of your arrangements.
A pre-arranged funeral is when you detail your wishes for your funeral with us, these arrangements are recorded. You and a person appointed by you, will receive copies of these details and these will be followed by us at the time of need. There is no pre-payment it will be made either by the family, or from your estate after the funeral.
Pre-paid funeral plans
It is becoming increasingly popular for many people to purchase a Funeral Plan to specify their wishes while taking care of the cost. We offer both pre-set and tailored Funeral Plans to meet all your specific wishes. The advantage of a prepayment plan is that you can pay now, at today’s prices no matter when the funeral service might be required. The funeral directors charges will not rise they are guaranteed.
Jackson Stoops & Sons will prepare a personalised plan exactly as you want it.
Our funeral plans have the following practical benefits:
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, tailored to your exact wishes.
- Your family will not have to make difficult decisions or worry about funeral costs.
- Avoid rising funeral costs with a guarantee which covers every cost within our control.
- The Plan can be purchased with a one-off payment or by instalments.
- There is no age limit and no questions about your health.
- The service will be provided by Jackson Stoops & Sons, an independent family funeral director, with an established reputation.
If you have an existing funeral plan these can be transferred to us and we will take care of all the paperwork.
All enquiries and arrangements are treated in confidence. If you would like a brochure or like to find out more, please contact 028 37525003.